Close my account
Follow these steps to completely and permanently close your GoDaddy account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Select Contact Preferences.
- In the Account section, click Edit.
- Under Confirm, select I understand this action cannot be undone.
If you haven't already deleted all products associated with the account, we'll remind you to do this before you can continue, and then you must wait at least 24 hours before you can close this account.Warning: No refunds after you close your account. If you're eligible for a refund, please contact Support directly to request a refund before you close your account. Once your account is closed, your account data is deleted and you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under our Refund Policy.
- Click Close Account. When we're done you'll see a success message.
Note: To the extent necessary based on legitimate purposes to fulfill our corporate obligations, such as those necessary for record-keeping and other legal purposes, certain data may be retained in accordance with our document retention policies.