Choose my site settings
Online Store's Site tab lets you apply changes across your store, such as adding a logo or turning off a banner, analyzing visitor traffic, and sorting products.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click the Store Design tab, and click the Site tab.
- Make your choices within each of the tab's sections:
- To upload your business's branded logo, click Upload a logo in the Store logo section, and browse to the image you want to use.
- Use the Sort by menu in the Product Display section to control the order of products on a page, then set the Number per page.
- Select Make phone number a required field if you want customers to enter a call-back number during checkout.
- Uncheck the box in the Powered by Online Store section to turn off the default message at the bottom of each page.
- Use the optional Google Analytics field to enter your tracking ID and gain insights about how customer navigate your store. (The Learn more link explains how to find your tracking ID — once you've set up an account.)
Note: You must have a Google Analytics account to activate site tracking. If you don't have one, learn how to set up Google Analytics account.
See Set my theme in my Premium Online Store to control the overall appearance of your site's pages.