Change the action button’s appearance
Action buttons are intended to attract attention. But, if you have too many that look the same, your visitors may scan right past them. Change the action button’s appearance to make each one stand out.
To change the appearance of your primary and secondary buttons:
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- Select Edit Website to open your website builder.
- In your properties panel, select Theme, and then Buttons.
- Choose the design you want for your primary buttons (used for dominant actions like "Subscribe") and your secondary buttons (used for supportive actions like "Learn more").
You can also choose to match your buttons to your website's theme color or not.
Note: All commerce-related buttons will default to your primary button style with a solid fill.