Change my shipping method
When customers check out in your store, they'll see the shipping method(s) you've selected (flat rate, weight-based, or carrier calculated methods) as well as any shipping charges, if applicable, in their order summary.
Note: If you add free shipping or a shipping fee directly to a product when you add package shipping weight and dimensions, the shipping for that item is not restricted and can be ordered by anyone in the world.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under General choose Shipping Methods.
- For Premium Online Store: In your Dashboard, go to Settings > Shipping.
- Select Add.
- Choose a basic shipping method (free shipping, flat rate per order, or weight-based) or a carrier-calculated shipping method. Follow the instructions for the method you choose using the tabs below.
Note: Set up In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery from this section, if that’s a choice you offer. Select Add to the right of the In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery options. In the pop-up window, fill in the requested fields and Save.
- Select Add next to one of the Basic Shipping Methods.
- Free Shipping: Set a minimum amount for an order to qualify for free shipping. In addition, create a coupon to offer temporary free or discounted shipping.
- Flat Rate Per Order: Charge your customers a pre-determined rate so they know exactly what their total shipping cost will be.
- Weight-based: Charge your customers shipping based on the weight of the item(s) you're shipping. The weight is calculated when you add package shipping weight and dimensions.
- At the top of this Shipping page, you'll see the address where you are shipping from. Select Change location to set a new shipping address.
- Carrier based methods (USPS, UPS, Canada Post) are based on both your shipping location and on your regional info. To change your regional info, in your Dashboard go to Settings > General under Store.
- The country of your Business Info does not affect your ability to choose a carrier (USPS, UPS, or Canada Post).
- If you cannot change the Regional Info, you may have enabled Marketplaces (available for United States customers only). Call or chat with one of our award-winning Guides for help.
- Add physical products
- Set up payment for my Online Store