Change my PHP version in Windows Hosting
Follow these steps to change the PHP version used in your Windows Hosting account.
Note: Plesk lets you change the PHP settings on a per-domain basis. This means you need to update the settings for each domain on your account if you don't want to use the default version of PHP.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to manage, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select Plesk Admin. The Plesk home page appears, showing each of the domains associated with the account.
- For the domain you want to manage, select PHP Settings.
Note: If you don't see any icons, in the center of the page select Show More and then select PHP Settings.
- In the PHP Settings page, select the version of PHP you want to use from the PHP Support menu.
- At the bottom of the page select OK.
- (Optional) Repeat these steps to change the PHP version for each domain associated with the account.
- You can verify that your site is now running on the correct version of PHP by using a phpinfo file.
- If these changes don't take immediately, manually refresh these settings by recycling your application pool.
- For additional details, see the Plesk documentation on PHP settings.