Change my domain contact info
Change the underlying contact info on your domains for each contact type (registrant, administrative, technical and billing) individually, or you can apply the edits to all contact types at the same time. All eligible domains registered with GoDaddy have their domain contact info automatically substituted on WHOIS with proxy details from our privacy service provider, Domains By Proxy®. Changing your contact info won't show those details in the WHOIS directory unless you change the visibility settings on your domain.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to update. Or, select the check mark icon and Select All
- Select Ownership > Update Contacts.
- Enter your new contact details. Deselect Use for all contact types to edit info on each tab for individual contact types.
- Select Save to update your contact info.
It can take up to 48 hours for your new information to display on the WHOIS database.
- Don't forget to approve any changes made to the first name, last name, organization or email address if you have your WHOIS privacy settings disabled.
- Upgrade your domain protection to increase the security and protection on your domains.