Change a font
In our font library, you’ll find hundreds of fonts to help make your content stand out. Follow the steps to change the fonts of texts in your projects:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Projects, then select the project you want to work on.
- Select the text you want to change.
- On the banner that appears, tap Edit. You can pick from a set of available fonts or browse more fonts in the font library.
- To browse more fonts, in the lower-left corner, tap the upward-facing arrow. The font library will open.
- Tap the font collection you want to open.
- Tap a font. The font will download to your font belt and your text on the editing canvas will update.
- Tap the check mark in the top-right corner to save your changes.