Bulk Restore Email Items
Use the Bulk options to restore a user's:
- entire mailbox
- whole calendar
- set of tasks, notes, or journals.
- Log in to the Backup Dashboard.
- Click Exchange in the top menu.
- Find the user in the Individual Mailboxes lists.
- In the Bulk Restore column, click the Select menu.
- Select the option that you want to restore.
The Backup Add-on does not overwrite or delete any data, at any time. The restored bulk data will be de-duplicated, before it is inserted into the user's mailbox.
The overall size of the data set being restored, and general Microsoft Office 365 availability and throttling will affect the amount of time that the full restore takes.
- You will see a progress indicator next to the user. You can hover over this to view the status of the restore.