Assign SMTP relays
Assign SMTP relays to certain email addresses in your Workspace Email account. Or, remove all SMTP relays assigned to a specific email address.
- Sign in to your Workspace Control Center. Use your GoDaddy username and password (your Workspace Email address and password won't work here).
- Select the email address you want to use.
- The Edit Account window will open. You might need to expand Show additional options.
- Next to SMTP relays per day, select the number of SMTP relays you want to assign to that email address.
- Select Save.
- Even if you run out of SMTP relays, you can still send email through webmail.