Android: Set up Office apps
Thanks to your new Office 365 from GoDaddy account, you're in business productivity utopia. Setting up Office Apps on your Android or Android device is easy! If you have an Online Essentials, Business or Business Premium plan, you will need to download each Office App separately from the Google Play Store. Please visit the following links:
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
Depending on how many files and folders you have, it may take several minutes to sync everything. After the sync is complete, you can now access, create, and share all of your documents at your fingertips.
Now that your account is all set up, you can easily share your documents by adding them as an email attachment.
To Share Documents
- Navigate to the Documents List (the little Folder icon).
- Find the document you would like to share, and then click and hold the document.
- On the Select an Action list, click the email application you would like to use.
- In the new message window, type your message, and then click Send.
Sharing documents is only available as an Email attachment.
Wasn't that easy? Now get out there and show the business world what you're made of!