Adding Users in Simple Control Panel
To Add Users to Simple Control Panel
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- In the Control Panel Setup section, click Control Panel Users.
- Click Add New User.
- In the Username field, type the user name. The user logs on to the system with this name.
- In the Password and Password (again) fields, type the user's password.
- In the First Name field, type the user's first name.
- In the Last Name field, type the user's last name.
- To add a description about the user, in the Description field, type a description. You may want to add a description to help you identify the user. For example, you may describe the user as the webmaster for a specific website.
- To add the user to a group, in the Available box, select the group or groups you want the user to belong to.
- Click the right arrow.
The groups the user belongs to display in the Selected box.
- Click Save.