You can add an OpenTable® app to your website that lets your website's visitors make reservations to your restaurant. Once reservations are made, the information is immediately submitted to your OpenTable account.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page that you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the OpenTable icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- In the OpenTable ID field, enter your ID number for your OpenTable account.
- In the Title field, enter the name that you want to display for your app.
- From the Size menu, select the size of your app.
- From the Default Reservation Date menu, select the date that displays by default when your website's visitors make reservations.
- From the Default Reservation Time menu, select the time that displays by default when your website's visitors make reservations.
- From the Customize tab, specify the style and color scheme of your app, and then click OK.
If you experience any issues connecting to OpenTable, please see OpenTable's support website.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.