Adding Domain Templates in Simple Control Panel
To Add a Domain Template
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- In the System Configuration section, click the Domain Templates icon.
- Click Add New Template.
- Create a domain template by supplying the following information:
- In the Template name text box, enter the template name.
Select the appropriate checkboxes. Checking the Enabled checkbox enables the corresponding functionality. Checking the User-configurable checkbox allows a domain user to configure the functionality.
- Webalizer gives you a hyperlink from which you can access the generated statistics page.
- SSI enables server-side includes (SSI) for this domain, which allows for the dynamic generation of content.
- CGI allows the use of CGI scripts for the domain.
- FrontPage installs FrontPage Server.
- ModPerl enables Perl server-side scripting for the domain.
- ModPython enables Python server-side scripting for the domain.
Leaving a text box in this section blank prevents an upper limit from being assigned.
- Subdomains allowed is the maximum number that can be added to a domain.
- Email accounts allowed is the maximum number that can be added to a domain.
- Maximum email account quota (MB) is the maximum Inbox size allowed. NOTE: Leaving this entry blank is not recommended.
- Mailing lists allowed is the maximum number of lists that can be added to an email.
- MySQL databases allowed is the maximum number of such databases that can be added to a domain.
- PostgreSQL databases allowed is the maximium number of such databases that can be added to a domain.
- Disk quota (MB) is the maximum user disk space available. When this space is filled, the user is unable to upload additional files.
- Enable SSH enables user log ons through Secure Shell (SSH).
- Enable FTP enables user log ons through File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
To specify who has the ability to manage the domain, select one of the following options:
- Simple Control Panel group (existing)
- Simple Control Panel group (new)
- Click Save.