Adding an SSL site seal image
If you purchased an SSL certificate for your domain, you can add a site seal image to your online store to show visitors that your website is secure. Your Quick Shopping Cart must be published and your SSL certificate must be issued and installed on your domain before you can add the site seal to your Quick Shopping Cart site.
The SSL site seal option only displays if you have purchased an SSL certificate for your site.
To Add an SSL Site Seal Image to Your Store
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Business Information section, select Store Preferences.
- Under Display Preferences, select Show SSL Logo.
- Click Save.
You must publish your site for the storefront to reflect your changes.