Add or update WooCommerce payment methods
From within the WordPress dashboard, you can change, disable or add the payment methods for your WooCommerce store by following these steps.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select WooCommerce, and then select Settings.
- From the top menu, select the Payments tab.
- From this page, you can perform the following:
- To turn a payment method on or off, switch the toggle in the Enabled column.
- To install a new payment method, select Install in the right-side column.
- To set up a new payment method, select Set up in the right-side column.
- To update the settings for one of your current payment methods, select Manage in the right-side column.
- At the bottom of the page, select Save changes after making any changes.
- For additional, detailed information about working with payment methods in WooCommerce, check out WooCommerce’s documentation.