Add Online Store section
Add an online store section to your website to sell your products.
Note: If you don't have the shopping cart icon in the top-right of your site, then you are missing the Online Store section. Without the section your shopping cart will not work on your site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your Online Store section, and add a section.
- Search for the Online Store section. If you do not see Online Store, you already have it added somewhere else in your site.
- Customize the section, such as the layout and accent color. Use the store shortcuts to add products and set up your shipping and payment settings.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
Note: Only one Online Store section is allowed in the entire site. If an Online Store section already exists in your site, go to it and move it to the page and location where you'd like it to be.
You can also delete the section and add it again anytime. Deleting the Online Store section does NOT delete any of the products you've added to your store. All of that information is managed from your Dashboard.