Add my Workspace Email to Outlook (Windows)
Add your Workspace email address to Outlook 2016 for Windows PC, then you can send and receive business emails.
- Open Outlook 2016.
- New users: You'll see the Set Up Your Email screen.
- Existing users: Click File then + Add Account.
- On the Add Account page, select E-mail Account. Then add your Workspace email account credentials. (Your GoDaddy username and password won't work for email set up.)
- Your Name: The name displayed as your sender name
- E-mail Address: Workspace email addresss
- Password and Re-type Password: Workspace email password
- Click Next, Outlook verifies your Workspace Account settings and loads your email inbox.
- Click Finish. If you have more than one email account, you'll may need to exit Accounts to see your new inbox.
Your email is on Outlook 2016 and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step!
- If auto-discovery can't find your email account, enter the port and server settings
- What do I do if I have trouble connecting to my email account?