Add my tracking number to an order in Managed WordPress Ecommerce and Managed WooCommerce Stores
Shipment tracking information for WooCommerce orders can be updated in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Navigate to WooCommerce and click on Orders.
- Find the order that you want to add tracking information to, and in the Shipment tracking column, select [+] Add shipment tracking. A modal will appear.
- Enter the shipment tracking number that your carrier has provided to you. The system will attempt to automatically provide a tracking URL and carrier name.
- If the automatic detection didn't work, you can manually add a Tracking URL and Carrier name, and select Next.
- Select which line items from the order will be included in this shipment.
- If desired, check the box to Mark this order as complete.
- Select Save shipment tracking.
Your customers will now receive an email informing them that their shipment has been shipped. You can view your tracking number, carrier, and number of items tracked. You can view tracking information on your carrier's website if a tracking URL has been added.
Note: If you have an additional tracking number to provide, refer to the [+] Add shipment tracking link again and repeat the process.
- Learn more about the Item Shipped email.
- To learn more about the shipment tracking features built into Managed WooCommerce Stores check out these answers to common questions.