Add my Office 365 email address to my iPhone
To add your Office 365 email address to your iPhone Mail app, you'll need your Office 365 email address and password.
- Tap Settings and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Email address and a short Description (ex: your company's name or email type).
- Tap Next.
- Tap Sign In to confirm you want to Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft?
- Enter your Password and tap Sign In.
Note: If Microsoft cannot find your account, you might be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username = your Office 365 email address
• Password = your Office 365 email password
• Internal URL (Server) = outlook.office365.com
• External URL (Domain) = outlook.office365.com
- Tap Next. You may be asked to select Consent on behalf of your organization. This allows Office 365 and the Mail app to work together. Tap Accept.
- Tap Save (You can come back and update settings here at any point).
- That's it, you'll see your Office 365 account under Accounts.
Great, your email address is on your iPhone Mail app and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, you can go back to step 3 for other email account instructions. If you're all set, head to the next step!