Add my Office 365 email address to Android Outlook
Step 3 of the Set up my Office 365 account series.
Add your Office 365 email account to Outlook for Android. You can send and receive business emails from your phone, never missing a beat.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the Google Play Store.)
- Tap Menu and tap Add account.
- On the Accounts screen, tap Skip.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and tap Continue.
- Enter your Office 365 email password and tap Sign In.
- You'll see your new Office 365 account in the Menu section.