Add MLS/IDX Real Estate Listings to my site
Customers can search for real estate properties in their area without leaving your site if you use an IDX/MLS listings section. You must have a Standard, Premium, or Commerce plan to add listings.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add the real estate listings, and add a section.
- Search for the MLS/IDX Real Estate Listings section and select Add.
- Select Add on the layout you want to use.
- If you do not already have any existing IDX account, select Create IDX Account.
- After you sign up with IDXBroker.com, you'll receive an email from them with your API key. IDX Broker also offers an overview of their services you receive with Websites + Marketing.
- Once you've received your API key, paste it into the Enter API key box. Once you've entered your API key, your listings should display shortly.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.