Add layout blocks in WordPress
There are many layout element blocks available in the WordPress editor, from Buttons to Spacer, that can help create visually impactful pages and posts. They can be found in the Add block menu in the Layout Elements section. In this example we're inserting a Columns block.
- Open the block editor (Need help opening the editor?).
- Select Add block.
- From the Layout Elements section, select Columns.
- Choose the number of columns to use.
- Fill in the blocks and expand them as necessary.
- Once you're finished, select Update to publish the changes.
Note: Please remember to update your page or post after editing.
- Go back to the article: Using the WordPress editor
- Discover more about the block editor for WordPress in their support documentation.