Add Contact Form 7 to a WordPress page
After the initial set up of Contact Form 7 you will need to add it to your page or post before your visitors can see it.
- Log in to WordPress
- On the left navigation bar, click Contact
- In the list of forms, locate the Shortcode column for your form
- Copy all of the text, including the square brackets
- On the left navigation bar, click Page or Post, depending on where you want place the contact form
- Locate the Page or Post you want to update, and click Edit
- Paste the Shortcode you copied wherever you the contact form to appear once published
- Click the Update button to save your changes.
You can now receive email through your contact form.
Note: You may need to allow up to half an hour for contact form mail to be received.
- Return to Troubleshoot and fix WordPress contact form errors
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.