Add an email signature in Outlook on the web
Add email signatures when sending messages using Outlook on the web. Your signature can be automatically added to every message you send, or only added on certain messages. Email signatures help your recipients know more about who's contacting them, including info like your phone number and website.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the upper-right corner, select Settings > View all Outlook settings.
- Select Mail > Compose and Reply.
- Under Email signature, enter your preferred signature.
- Check the box next to Automatically include my signature on new messages that I compose if you want your signature at the end of all new messages.
- Check the box next to Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to if you want your signature to appear at the end of messages you forward or respond to.
- Select Save.
Here are some ways you might customize your signature:
- Logo: Use the picture button to add an image of your logo, and resize it by selecting the corners and dragging them into position.
- Social media icons: Add an image of the social media icon the same as above. Next, select the three dots and the hyperlink button . Add your social media page's link to the Web address (URL) box, and select OK.
Note: These steps will only create a signature that's available when using Outlook on the web. If you use other email clients, you'll also need to create signatures for them.