Add a PayPal button for donations or single items
Every GoCentral plan except Personal lets you add up to six PayPal buttons to your website. Use each button to sell a single product, or enable customers to donate to a cause you choose.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Scroll to where you want to add a PayPal button and click the plus button.
- Click PayPal Button.
- Click the layout choice you want to use.
- When the Section Added confirmation appears, click PayPal Button to begin customizing its text, photo, and settings.
If you don't have a PayPal account yet, in the PayPal Button panel, click PayPal Settings, select Create PayPal Account, and follow the prompts.
Note: If you change your mind about adding this section, click Remove Section at the bottom of the PayPal Button panel.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).