Set up payment for my Online Store
Get paid for your digital and physical products with secure online transactions both you and your customers can trust. You can also get paid by adding a PayPal button, accepting payments for online appointments or through offline payment options.
Accept full or partial online payments through GoDaddy Payments, PayPal, Square or Stripe (including Apple Pay). Learn more about GoDaddy Payments.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Payments choose Methods.
- For Premium Online Store: In your Dashboard, go to Settings > Payments.
- Select Connect next to the payment method you want to add, and follow the prompts to sign in to an existing account or create a new account. You may add one credit/debit card method, PayPal, and offline payments.
Note: (Optional) To see the Apple Pay button for your Stripe account, go to your published store on an Apple Pay enabled device and view your product page, which will show how the page appears to customers. The Apple Pay button also appears in the checkout page.