Add a page or private page to my website
Each page displays up to 20 sections, though having fewer sections enables visitors to see everything in a short scroll.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Site.
- Once you're in your website builder, select Manage Pages.
- Select Add.
- New page is automatically selected, but here are what the other two options do if you need:
- Link to external website allows you to add a link to somewhere else your header and/or footer.
- Dropdown Menu allows you to create a menu item to collect similar pages underneath.
- Write your Page Title. Keep your navigation bar simple with short page names that make plain what they contain. Select the appropriate toggles. Your new page can be added to both the header and the footer if you'd like (or neither). If your page does not show in navigation, you can still link to it from other pages or send people the direct link.
- Show in Navigation makes it appear in the top, header navigation.
- Footer displays a link to the page at the bottom of each page.
- Private Pages are like regular pages except they're only visible to members. Any page except your home page can be a private page. Learn more about managing private pages.
- When you're finished, select Create Page.
- The new page will have no content, so select Add Section and begin adding content to your new page.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, use Publish to publish your site.