Accessing the Domain Control Center
From the Domain Manager, you can manage all of your domain name's settings and features, such as domain name transfers, renewals, DNS options, and domain name add-ons. You navigate through domain name features using the tab menus in the header of the Domain Manager.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
At the top of your account, you'll now see the following menu options:
- Domains - Use this menu to view lists of domains that are registered, in the process of being transferred or changing accounts, or that have expired.
- Buy & Sell - Use this menu to monitor your domain buying and selling activities.
- DNS - Use this menu to manage your domains' DNS and create DNS templates.
- Settings - Use this menu to manage your domain account administrator accounts.
- Help - Use this menu to get help managing your domain names.