About .ph Domains
dotPH is the sponsor and Hexonet is our backend provider for the country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) .ph extension that represents the Philippines.
Who can register .ph domains?
Anyone can register .ph domain names.
- .ph: Intended for Philippines businesses or individuals
- .com.ph: Intended for commercial entities
- .net.ph: Intended for network infrastructures, such as Internet Service Providers
- .org.ph: Intended for noncommercial entities
When registering a .ph domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 3 - 63 Characters
- Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9)
- Cannot use: Special characters including hyphens (e.g., & and #)
- IDNs: Not supported
- Registration length: 1, 2, 5, & 10 years
- Renewal length: 1, 2, 5, & 10 years
- Auto-renewal is attempted 20 days prior to the domain name's expiration date. If the renewal attempt fails, we re-attempt renewal 7 days later and again 7 days after that. The final renewal attempt will be 6 days prior to expiration.
- If we cannot auto-renew the domain name and you do not manually renew it by the 25th day after the expiration date, it must be redeemed. There might be a fee for the redemption.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Not supported
- Must use: 1 - 63 Characters
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfer Lock: Supported
- Please contact our GoDaddy Guides to request an authorization code for .ph domain transfers away.
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Supported
- When you move a .ph domain to another account you cannot change the registrant's first name, last name, or organization. Please choose the "do not change" option for the contact information during the account change process.
- Basic privacy protection: Not supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Not supported
- CashParking: Supported
- Contact Updates: Supported
- To change the registrant on your .ph domain name, please contact our support department. All other contact information can be changed through the Domain Manager in your account.
- Must use: 2-13 Nameservers, Authoritive Nameservers
- Can use: IPv4, IPv6
- Cannot use: DNSSEC
For details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms > Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
- Want to register a .ph domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .com.ph domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .net.ph domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .org.ph domain? Search for your domain today.
- Check out our most common domain articles to get started with your .ph domain.