cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Helper IV
Helper IV

Video Walkthrough: How to add multiple domains to a deluxe Linux Hosting Account

Hi Friends,
I have created a video walk-through on " How to add multiple domains to a deluxe and ultimate Linux Hosting Account."

Deluxe and Ultimate hosting accounts can host multiple websites.

Remember, if you just added the Addon domain from Alien Registrar to your hosting account, it can take 24-48 hours before you can see your changes on the Internet.

Update:  https://goo.gl/e81abo

If You find above video is helpful. give me a kudos!.
Thank You.

Smiley Happy

11 REPLIES 11
Employee
Employee

Re: Video Walkthrough: How to add multiple domains to a deluxe Linux Hosting Account

Right on, @manojkumarcdo! Thanks for posting this! 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Video Walkthrough: How to add multiple domains to a deluxe Linux Hosting Account

Extremely well done video, even without voice-over. Really nice the way you took your time so we less-techno folks could absorb the info without re-play. Unfortunately I almost fell off my chair when I saw the cost of the Deluxe accts! Wow!

New

Good video!

Would you know how to make the other website work if you had bought the account from another GoDaddy account?

Helper IV
Helper IV
Solution

Hi, @beardc,

As I have already described in the above video. You need to replace the IP Address of that domain with your primary IP Address. In case, If your domain is in another region ( EU, US, AP). Try to replace the nameservers of that domain with your primary nameservers. After replacing the IP or Nameservers. Make sure you added an addon domain in your cPanel. 

This was really helpful

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Well done, Thanks

Awesome video.  Thank you for making this video on in Godaddy's absence.  This was very helpful and saved me a lot of research.  Thank you!

Very nicely done - thank you for this...

@manojkumarcdo,

I loved the video and the price was awesome! Looked like the promo code was working....payment went through but Godaddy wouldn't allow my email to be confirmed.

Update!

I thought I try to switch browsers....

Chrome....it worked!!! Thanks!

New

Do you have a link to this "Video Walkthrough"? Cant seem to find it anywhere. Thanks. 
Scratch that. I found it.