cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Upload problem in Linux Web Hosting File Manager

Dear team,

I have a problem with Linux Web Hosting File Manager.

I have disconnected, when worked in File Manager. After that I can't work with File Manager: I can't delete files, can't extract files from archive ex. Error notices was: "Invalid action due to previously started [extract]" and "The server encountered an unspecified error".

How can I solve it?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Upload problem in Linux Web Hosting File Manager

Hi @Ziyouz, thanks for posting.

I'm not sure what might cause that error message. This looks like it's specific to your hosting plan, so I suggest contacting our support teams so they can review your account with you.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Invalid action due to previously started [compress]

When I trying zip any folder, I see this messages :
Invalid action due to previously started [compress]

There was an error talking to the API, please try again later.

New

error invalid action due to previously started compress

i had problem with C panel file manager i get this message "invalid action due to previously started compress" when doing any action on files and folders

i trying to chat with support team but noway and i can't contact them through phone because i will pay too much for international calling why chatting not available all time and we can waiting in queue or there are mail to support team or ticket form to put my problem 

i disappointed from this customer services help

New

Re: Upload problem in Linux Web Hosting File Manager

I also have a problem.godadi have a problem and obscure .I noticed that the deleted posts related CPanel Hosting. My website stopped booting the evening and CPanel no charge!