cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Not Showing MS Sql Server on CPanel

Dear I have recently purchased a Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel, there is showing only MySQL. I am designing a desktop application in VB.Net and want to create a Database in MS Sql Server on Hosting. And connect my desktop application with Domain based MS SQL Server for use this application for many users. How I can find or install MS Sql Server on this Hosting?

Please guide me, I shall be very thankful to you.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Not Showing MS Sql Server on CPanel

Hi @AsimPk. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! MsSQL is not available on cPanel hosting plans. This is only available on our Windows plans. If you'd like to change to a Windows plan, please connect with our customer care team so they can see what your refund options are. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I do have a Windows Plan, VPS hosting. But even I am not able to see this option anywhere. I am looking to add SQL Server Web Edition. Is this also available on Windows Dedicated Server? If so, how can I do that and what is the pricing? 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vishant. Thanks for posting. It sounds like you have an entirely different scenario. I'd suggest creating a new topic in our VPS & Dedicated Servers forum with the information you just provided. That may help others in the Community find and respond to this type of question. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.