cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

My site does not update

Screenshot (227).pngWhen I modify the home.html the text does not update (should say update, update2, and update3 but is default instead). Other pages added cannot be accessed either by manually typing the URL. The files transfer to and from Filezilla just fine but my web browsers do not see any changes. I tried using different web browsers and deleting all cache but those do not change anything.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: My site does not update

@Silvis 

If you're using Website Builder, you won't be able to make these changes. You shouldn't even be able to log into the FTP. Are you sure you're using Website Builder and not something on cPanel?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
New

I'm not using a site builder or cpanel I'm modifying the files directly through Filezilla.

Highlighted

Hi @Silvis,

Welcome to the Community!

Your URL shown in the screen shot is now resolving to a valid site (not "future home of...). Have you been able to resolve the issue with making your changes in the HTML? Was it caused by the wait for domain propagation? Or an issue within the cPanel itself?

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support