cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

I can not access the dashboard wordpress of my site ?

Capture1.PNG

I'm one of your customers I bought your domain and hosting, and I got to this point  ( photo 1 )  but when I click on the link ( www.ahmedtechnos.com/wp-admin

will not turn me into a Dashboard for WordPress, it converts me to this site ( photo 2 ). Either when you click on ( www.ahmedtechnos.com ) show me this page ( photo 3 ), this means that the site is not safe and can not be accessed .. please help with thanks. 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I can not access the dashboard wordpress of my site ?

Hi @hamudy. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! This looks to be an issue with the DNS for your domain. When I do a dig test, it shows that you have multiple nameservers set for the domain. Typically, you would only have two, but I'm seeing 6. If your domain is hosted and registered with GoDaddy, make sure you're using the default or standard nameservers in your domain's DNS settings. If you already are, then you'll need to contact support so they can look at what's going on. Keep in mind that nameserver changes can take up to 48 hours to fully spread throughout the internet. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.