cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me reach Hosting Support team? My account suspended and no one needs to help me!

Can anyone help me reach Hosting Support team? My account suspended and no one needs to help me!

My site is:

Jodyshop.com

I cannot login to it or even to my Cpanel. Please help me!

Waleed Barakat
CEO at Jodyshop.com, Inc.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can anyone help me reach Hosting Support team? My account suspended and no one needs to help me!

Hi @WaleedBarakat,

What has happened to cause this do you think? 

Support phone lines are 24/7 and here:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Live chat if available in your country is Arizona USA local time 5am - 7pm Mon to Fri

There is no email service, only the above support services.

Smiley Very Happy “I am NOT a Godaddy employee here, just a freelance developer trying to help out a little.” Smiley Very Happy

Re: Can anyone help me reach Hosting Support team? My account suspended and no one needs to help me!

It was just working without any issues, suddenly it stopped! i called support twice, they said it's a billing issue! But they must have to contact me first before hanging up the account.

Waleed Barakat
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @WaleedBarakat,

No I don't think they need to give any warning if payment is overdue. It's very common IT practice and not just Godaddy. Your site will only be suspended pending payment, don't worry, they won't delete your files, it's all still there. Your files are safe for the moment but please don't leave it a silly amount of time before settling. There are time limits though I don't know off the top of my head (2am in Scotland)...

What can sometimes happen (I nearly did this) is that a card has expired and you haven't updated the new card yet. Sometimes it's a banking error. You would be best trying to get the bill settled as soon as you can but ask support to assure you your site files are safe until you get the money together. At least then you will feel a bit better about it. It happens....... best of luck!

Smiley Very Happy “I am NOT a Godaddy employee here, just a freelance developer trying to help out a little.” Smiley Very Happy

I don't know why there is no one live at chat! this is so bad. Also i am buying 1 year subscription plan and renewed since 2 months ago. So there is no billing issues i have. I don't know what exactly holding or suspending my account Smiley Sad

Waleed Barakat
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @WaleedBarakat,

I don't want to worry you unduly, support will tell you why there is a problem and how to respond to it. I am sorry I can't help further. Only support have access to the possible reasons for this. I am sorry to hear it's happened to you.

Best of luck.

Smiley Very Happy “I am NOT a Godaddy employee here, just a freelance developer trying to help out a little.” Smiley Very Happy