I'm on the Deluxe Linux Hosting Package. I bought a domain (domain A), added the WordPress application via the wizard and site is working great.
Now I want to add a second site which my package allows. So I've bought the second domain (domain B) and in cPanel used the ADDON DOMAINS option to add domain B.
But now I'm stuck. I can't find the easy WordPress wizard option to also install WP on domain B.
Would really appreciated some step-by-step guidance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
GoDaddy call support were super helpful. Assuming you have a 2nd/3rd/4th/etc domain AND you've gone through the ADDON DOMAINS process in cPanel, theses are the next steps to install your next website using an app:
1) In cPanel select INSTALLATRON APPLICATION
2) Select APPLICATION BROWSER near the top right
3) Find WordPress and click on it
4) Select INSTALL THIS APPLICATION on the right
5) It'll then give you a dropdown showing your available domain
6) Select desired domain and then follow the steps