• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Scheduling calendar not showing availability. Potential customers cant make appointments.

I need help.

On my website I have 5 services available by appointment. 4 of my services are working somewhat properly on the scheduling calendar...as far as dates highlighted for scheduling appointments. Although my selected "availability" is not the same as the highlighted dates. Maybe there is a syncing problem.

A bigger problem, however, is that my 5th Service shows NO AVAILABILITY at all. (no highlighted dates to make an appointment)

What is going on here?

I have chatted with a Go Daddy guide and they didn't know what to do. Their advice was to come here, so I really hope some answers happen.

I need the calendar to reflect the dates and times that I have chosen for availability.

Help please...

Thank you~

UPDATE: The issue has been resolved.

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Scheduling calendar not showing availability. Potential customers cant make appointments.

Hi @SowingLifeseeds,

It would be super helpful to other customers who might be experiencing the same issue, if you'd come back and tell us how you got this resolved. Thanks much!

Rachel