• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Mobile site not responsive

Hi, I designed my site using Website Builder, but when I look at it on my phone it is shrinking the site down to fit on the phone instead of formatting it for mobile.  All of the fonts, menus, etc are tiny and unusable.  Is there a reason why it does not render like it does in the preview?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Squad5 

I believe you're on v7 (old website builder) and need to move over to Website + Marketing (latest website builder). I would recommend you give GoDaddy support a call so you can see about your upgrade options. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
    Super User I

Hello @Squad5 and thank you for reaching out to the GoDaddy community.

Could you share with us your domain so we can see what you are talking about? 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Thanks for the reply....our site is:  www.squad5.com  

@Squad5 

What theme are you currently using? Also, have you tried changing themes?

I see what you are talking about on my mobile device (Google Pixel 4, Chrome browser). 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis

Thanks for the reply...this is the second theme I have tried....both behave the same way.  The theme we are currently using is "After Hours".  It is a theme for musicians.  I am wondering if there is some domain setting that is causing this?  

It looks like your on the old website build v7 model, which I have to admit I don't know much about that builder, since im on the new website builder that GoDaddy has to offer. I'm curious, has that theme ever been a responsive theme? I believe some of those old themes within the old builder weren't all responsive themes which could be your case.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis

Thanks for the reply...how do I get on the v7 version of Website Builder?  I don't see a choice for the version.  I just click on "Manage Website" and it opens Website Builder.

@Squad5 

I believe you're on v7 (old website builder) and need to move over to Website + Marketing (latest website builder). I would recommend you give GoDaddy support a call so you can see about your upgrade options. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis

View solution in original post