• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Mobile Devices show only one or two calendar events

I have my calendar events showing on my computer, but on mobile devices (iOS) only the next event shows. Any future events are only visible on my computer, not my iPhone or iPad. Why?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Mobile Devices show only one or two calendar events

Hello @nkuck and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

I don't have that issue with my site (https://navyclubship35.org/) on my iOS device using Safari. I show up to 5 future events before it shows 'More Events' link to access more of my future links. 

Go to my site, and tell me if you get the same results that I show OR if you get the same results that you're describing. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    New

Maybe irrelevant, but my events are made visible via a menu link, whereas yours appear to be on your home page. ?? Riverhillgateway.com

Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

I clicked on the events link within your menu and I'm showing at least 5 event listed. And that is from my phone as well.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***