• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Direct submission of a pdf form

We have uploaded a fillable pdf on our website.  Currently, users have to save it to their desktop and attach it to an email to send it back to us.

How would we go about making it so that the pdf form can be filled on line and submitted directly to us once completed.  Receiving it as an attachment would be fine. 

How do I add a go daddy submit button to a fillable pdf already uploaded to our site.

Using Website Builder

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Direct submission of a pdf form

@Jackman308 

The ability to "submit" a fillable PDF is something you need to do within the PDF file itself. In Acrobat you can add a button which has an action of creating the email with an attachment

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thank you so much for the information. 

What we were looking to do is have the form be filled out and sent to us via our web site as opposed to an email attachment from the user email.   Is there a way to set that up using our Website Builder?

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@Jackman308 

You would have to re-build the form in Website builder vs the PDF. Doing it as a PDF can only be sent back / submitted as a PDF on an email attachment

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community