• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Better Stacked Galleries

Is there a way to customise the stacked gallery. I love the feature and am trying to move over to go daddy from Format, however. The stacked gallery is so disappointing where to view more photos, the audience has to click on the show more button rather than just keep scrolling and populating the photos. Surely that is an easy fix. Furthermore I'd like to have more rows, at least 4 rows instead of 3. Is there a way to customise this or will they add a new gallery in future that gets rid of that annoying show more+ button! 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Better Stacked Galleries

Did you ever get an answer to this? I hate that "show more" thing. I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of it through some html coding?

No I did not @chel I am having huge issues with the gallery not even showing accurate colors and not being customisable 

Thanks for getting back ... I"m not having color  issues ... your eye may be better than mine. I'd like to customize with some html (which I don't know that well and don't know if its possible) but right now i'm just gonna get this bear up there in the next day or so. And futz with details later ... I'm disappointed in the galleries because I have a lot of images and I hate those sliders that leave a ghost of the image right and left. I"m having to use the "vertical caption left or right" photo gallery, and letting the first caption serve as an intro to a couple of series becus they don't have an explainer text feature that will ride above the photos. The downside is those **bleep** "+ show more" s, as you've pointed out,  and it would be better if they they'd just say (loading). Oh well, maybe after getting it all up there, I'll try a template/similar and then upload something like  I'd like it to be. Sorry for my Whine Whine ... Hope you get your color issues resolved.

No worries @chel , like you, I hope they will introduce more customisation to the picture galleries as everything else about the website builder, I find really good. Except the picture galleries. Being able to customise it for 4 columns and getting rid of that +showmore and the ugly way where the images stack together while they are loading would be so awesome

Do not want this, I hope they come up with a solution so just scrolling down would load the photos

Capture.JPG