• VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Dedicated Server Down from 50 hours

Dear Godaddy
    I am feeling very poor by using your services.
    I have dedicated server and there approx 40+ Website. My whole server is down from 50 hours and still there is no one to help.
    From Plesk panel  I can see the server is updated automatically. and there is no change from my site in any website .

No one is going to help me out. I am stuck with my customers who have e-commerce websites.
    Amount of Dedicated server is about 1.5 lac. and now there is no one who is going to help me out.

At the time of purchasing this, There are so many promising given by customer and now no one is here.
    This is how godaddy is giving support

Hope some one from USA team support me on this

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Dedicated Server Down from 50 hours

Sorry to hear you're having a difficult experience @parimal13. Unfortunately, as this is not a support forum, no one here would be able to address account specific issues for you. If you're still having trouble, I'd suggest providing more information about the errors you're seeing, including any error logs that you can obtain. That may help others in the community offer suggestions. If the server can not be accessed at all, then that's definitely something you should be able to get help with via support. You may want to try connecting with our support team again. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.