cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

wordpress new install not working

I reset my hosting cpanel account then installed fresh Wordpress with installatron. Now when i click on 'WordPress' in 'YOUR BUILDING TOOLS'. This url opens "http://www.mywebsitename.com/wp-content/deleteme.d311253e7e4945f9afc56708b7028470.php?7f7fbae6e8bbcd..."

with this message in browser 

"

This site can’t be reached

www.pakistanjobstoday.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

This happening for two days with countless cpanel resets and reinstallations. Please resolve this issue. I will be very grateful.
Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks rammsteinium for your time for looking into this, I really appreciate it. The issue resolved automatically after 24 hours.

Stay higher 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Retired
Not applicable

@GuyAftab,

1. This is a community forum and we can't 'resolve' this issue for you. We are just members like yourself.
  2. I found no fault at all with the servers.

Thanks rammsteinium for your time for looking into this, I really appreciate it. The issue resolved automatically after 24 hours.

Stay higher 🙂

View solution in original post

Hi GuyAftab,

I am also facing the same problem, can you please share how the problem got solved

I am also facing same problem. Can you please tell the details. How you resolved it.

Hi, I had a similar issue and called Go Daddy and they fixed this for me over the phone.

ok thanks. 

Same problem here but it will be solve automatically withing 24 to 48 hours 

It automatically resolved after 24 hours, I think new IP propagation takes time as every time you reset hosting account, a new IP is assigned to the domain.
Thanks,