cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Update and changes on WordPress website does not show.

Hello,

I've this weird problem on my website. I made changes on my word-press website and even added pages but none of this changes has reflected on the website when it's loaded on other browser.

The website is still showing the old content..

I've refreshed and cleared all my browser cache  no changes.

But when i'm logged into the website as an admin i see the changes but when i logout and view the same page i see the old page. 

would you please advice me how to solve this issue. 

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Update and changes on website does not show.

Hey there @lanazs,

If you've made changes and you can see them when you're logged into the admin section but they still don't show live, that's either a caching issue or the changes are still in draft and unpublished.

I know you say you cleared your browser cache but here are some other steps you should take:

• Unplug your router for about 30-60 seconds. This will clear any cached information from the router.
  • Reboot your computer.
  • Check the site in different web browsers to see if the issue still persists.
  • Check the site on a different internet network to see if the issue persists.

Basically, this isn't a hosting issue. There's some form of caching going on if you're making updates and can't see the updates on the live site.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community