cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Unable to Access

When I login to GoDaddy and click WP Admin I receive these errors:

Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data02/21/2697621/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data02/21/2697621/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/settings.php on line 3

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data02/21/2697621/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php') in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data02/21/2697621/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/settings.php on line 3

This only started today after a year of use. Phone support says nothing is wrong.

4 REPLIES 4
Helper III

Re: Unable to Access

hello Arcitct,

Your "contact-form-7" plugin is defective. i suggest you try either updating the plugin or uninstalling it; however, since the plugin is requesting files that once existed i am willing to bet a hacker has exploited a vulnerability on your site.

Here is some information about the vulnerability https://packetstormsecurity.com/files/125018/WordPress-Contact-Form-7-3.5.3-Shell-Upload.html

please note that, i offer direct support that is in no way associated with GoDaddy's regular support channels; but, for immediate technical support you can contact me at: https://join.skype.com/t3cxhmNCspqu
Employee
Employee
Solution

It looks like the contact form 7 plugin is having some problems. I would recommend calling in to our Hosting Department for more help.

Unable to log in to WordPress admin

Earlier today, I was able to log in to the admin area without issue.  My site then seemed to freeze up and I closed the browser, etc.  Now when I try to log in to my admin page, I encounter the sign-in, enter my username and password, but am only redirected back to the same page over and over.

Any ideas?  No new themes or plugins have been added recently.  Was able to work in the site as recently as yesterday.  Have tried clearing history, cookies, etc, no change.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/17/7705717/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/form-tag.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/17/7705717/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/settings.php on line 7

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/17/7705717/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/form-tag.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/17/7705717/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/settings.php on line 7.

Hi, I am Facing this Issue. contact form 7, not working seems. I am Not able to log in to my WordPress as well to check and re-install this plugin.