cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Site Migration Stuck on 40%

Hello, I have bought a managed WordPress hosting few hours ago and initiated a site migration. It is almost a hour and the site migration is still in pending. My old site is not so big. The status of migration stuck on 40% can anybody help me regarding this.

9 REPLIES 9
Solution

Re: Site Migration Stuck on 40%

Hi @vishwa

If your site migration still has not completed, you will want to reach out to our support team so they can help determine what is causing the issue. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

@vishwa Were you able to resolve this?  I am having the same issue right now.

New

I'm having the same issue as well.  The 1st time I attempted the migration, from one GoDaddy account with Developer level Managed WordPress, to another GoDaddy account with Developer-level Managed WordPress, it failed.  I deleted that instance.

The 2nd time, it has been in the migration stage for 1/2 a day, and going.  I think it's stuck.

I'm wondering whether I should delete this instance as well, and try a magic 3rd time.

The wait for a callback from a GoDaddy tech rep is a half hour!

New

Site migration completed. Sorry for delay in replying.

Employee
Employee

@vishwa That's fantastic! Thanks for the update. I'm glad it's sorted out now. 

Naterx - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

DId the team tell you what the problem was so that someone can help me with the same problem? I have waited on hold for three hours in total during the three days that I've been trying to resolve my issue. I'm glad I have 30 days to try, because I'm not HAPPY!

New

Site Migration Stuck on 40%

There is a solution I can implement to solve that a stuck in 40%?, Or It is necessary access phone support to solve this issue? 

Thanks

Vishwa - What was the resolution?

There is no resolution. 3 times in a month I have had to spend over an hour on the phone with support. They just pretend like this is the first time it ever happened. Managed wordpress what a joke.