cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Points not earned on product purchase for client

I emailed an SSL certificate cart to one of my clients but later decided to purchase it myself using clients card for payment. There were no points rewarded for this purchase and not even a log for the purchase and yet I was allowed to assigned the product to the client after purchase.  I was supposed to earn at least 300 points for that purchase. 

How long does it take to process and how do I request for these points? Previous purchases' points were  rewarded accordingly.

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Points not earned on product purchase for client

@diamondobama,

i guess to all intents and purposes it looks like it was your client who bought the cert, then later you realised there were points to claim........

just saying it's how it looks. 

You would be best speaking with support to sort it out. 

I have had the same issue the last 2 occasions that I've emailed a shopping cart to a client. The last client clicked the link in the email it took them to a page quoting them in Canadian dollars. Next attempt it says empty shopping cart.

I added a Managed Wordpress plan and SSL for a client = 0 credits

New Domain Purchase = 0 credits

Helper I
Helper I

@diamondobama,

You must wait a full 30 days to receive the points.

Best,

Ryan

Helper I
Helper I

Good luck with Pro!

Ryan

I sent a cart to my client to purchase, which they did, and rewards are still not credit to my account even after signing out and back in after an hour.  Do i have to wait a full 30 days just for the rewards to avail.?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @faisaljq,

Would you please let me know if you've seen the points credited to your account now. Thanks much!

Rachel

No points credited till now.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@faisaljq,

Are you using ProSites for your business? Here's a link to the info https://www.godaddy.com/pro/sites. This is the best way to manage your clients and get credit. Please let me know. Thanks!

Rachel

Hello @RachelM
I am already using the ProSites for my clients. Thank you.

I am still not rewarded the points that I am expecting for forwarding cart to my client which they bought.  Please guide regarding that, my future purchases are holding on because of those points.