cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got a wordpress problem, my hosting company said i NEED to contact my domain company

I am getting the following error when i try to install a new plugin.But its allowing me to upload a plugin and then to install it.

"An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums."

I contacted my hosting company A2HOSTING, they said:

Hello, Thank you for your response with updates. Sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. You are using other nameservers for this: http://leafdns.com/index.cgi?testid=0A7B7943 Please check with your current hosting the issue, since the domain is not pointed to us (your ManagedVPS)

I am totally lost, I can not call godaddy for there is no service phone number in my country.

What  can  I do ? 

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: I got a wordpress problem, my hosting company said i NEED to contact my domain company

You can visit the GoDaddy Global Support page to get the support contact information for your area @angieyan. As far as I can make with regard to the situation it does look like your configuration is a bit off? I hope that helps? Come back and let us know your results.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head