cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to upload a wordpress theme i purchased and getting "are you sure you want to do this"

The theme is Hoxa and I have the zip file.

It doesnt upload and just returns back to the wordpress manager page after a pop up

"are you sure you want to do this"

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I am trying to upload a wordpress theme i purchased and getting "are you sure you want to d

Hi @Sarah34. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

In looking into this, it looks like this error is usually due to a plugin or theme that is not coded correctly. I found a post on the theme's support site that talks about causes and how to troubleshoot the error. I recommend checking that out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Re: I am trying to upload a wordpress theme i purchased and getting "are you sure you want to d

Hi there,

I'm also receiving the same error message when uploading a theme from Chimpstudio.  Please advise if this is the same issue.

thanks,

New

Found solution to my issue, just needed to increase php limits.  For solution search for "php limit increase".

cheers,

Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi @Sarah34 @srl17

I have attached a video File below. Easy to understand. Just follow the tutorials below and increase your default PHP Limit.

https://youtu.be/tdUlIkZcOe0

Thank You.

New

I followed the instructions in your video, but it didn't help. If I try to update plug-ins or edit a page, it get that annoying message, "Are you sure you want to do that? Try again." Starting to piss me off.

Note: I have NOT done a darn thing to my website in the past month. It was working perfectly in December, but now I get this stupid message.