cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

How to make two columns stack in the order I want on mobile phones with the Blade Template?

Hi:

I have difficulty making two columns stack in the order I want on mobile phones with the Blade Template. On a desktop, in the first row it's text block and image block from left to right, and the second row is image block and text block from left to right. When the two columns stack on a mobile phone, the order is text block 1, image block 1, image block 2, and then text block 2. Is there any way to change the order to text block 1, image block 1, text block 2, and then image block 2? I don't understand coding and my knowledge about building websites is pretty much on the level of using Squarespace platform. My website designer built this new website for me but she told me there's no way to change the order of how two columns stack on mobile phones. I'd appreciate any insight and tips around this. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to make two columns stack in the order I want on mobile phones with the Blade Template?

If you have the URL of your Website then a solution or three could be proffered.

Most likely some custom css will do the trick.